top of page
Upcoming and Past Events
- Thu, May 25Zoom WebinarInnovative Legal Services is arranging a webinar to shed light on recent developments in employment issues. Richard Liu, our Managing Counsel, will offer up-to-date perspectives on regulations that employers need to be aware of.
- Thu, Jan 26Zoom WebinarInnovative Legal Services is hosting a webinar to discuss the latest updates on employment and immigration matters. Our Managing Counsel, Richard Liu, and Senior Counsel, Anna Sun, will provide insights on the new regulations employers should watch out for in 2023.
- Thu, Oct 06Zoom WebinarOur Managing Counsel, Richard Liu, Esq., Alice Tian, Global VP of Titan Golden Capital, Jane Xu, Executive People Advisor, will provide their insights on what is SB 1162, its implications and how to prepare for greater pay transparency requirements.
- Thu, Aug 04Zoom WebinarOur Managing Counsel Richard Liu, and Senior Counsel Sean Ren will discuss the current market trend and updates on the latest HR compliance issues. In this webinar session, we will also cover the must-knows for every company during RIF.
- Thu, Jun 30Receive Zoom Link Upon Registration
- Thu, Jan 06Meeting ID: 853 6022 0035 - Passcode: ILSIn early January 2022, CDC has reported that the U.S. is adding almost one million new COVID cases each day. This 15-minute webinar will cover the latest regulations and requirements for employers when responding to employees who test positive for COVID. Register in advance.
- Wed, Dec 22Meeting ID: 870 3202 1502 - Passcode: ILSWhat are the 2021 laws and regulations impacting your workplaces and employees? Come to find out the must-knows for every employment counsel and HR professional.
- Thu, Oct 14Zoom Webinar TrainingThis online training on sexual harassment prevention and abusive conduct satisfies California’s legal training requirements pursuant to Gov’t Code 12950.1. We will discuss practical examples, real cases, and methods to lower the risks of sexual harassment at work.
- Thu, Apr 29WebinarThinking about reopening? Join us to understand the key steps in every company's planning process. We will discuss what reopening really means for your business. Topics include key legal risks, compliance considerations, critical safety protocols, and potential business challenges.
- Thu, Apr 22WebinarThinking about reopening? Join us to understand the key steps in every company's planning process. We will discuss what reopening really means for your business. Topics include key legal risks, compliance considerations, critical safety protocols, and potential business challenges.
bottom of page